Hilton Niseko Village Room Charges
JPN 12,000 (overnight, single)
JPN 8,500 each (overnight, twin)
For either case
Guests can exchange major foreign currencies (e.g., US dollars and euro) into Japanese yen at the front desk
- Overnight charge
- Breakfast served
- Tax included
- Common bathing area available (free of charge)
- Internet access available (free of charge)
The nearest airport to the convention site (Hilton Niseko Village) is New Chitose Airport.
The distance between New Chitose Airport and the convention site is 120 kilometers.
Bus between the New Chitose International Airport and the Hilton Niseko Village on June 9 for arrival and June 13 for departure will be prepared.
Please note that the timetable for courtesy hotel bus services is not fixed.
Sales end on May 20 (Fri.), 2011.
If vacant seats are available after the deadline, your reservation will be accepted.
Train, JR Hokkaido from Niseko Town to Sapporo and to the international airport is also available as follows.
- Approximately 70 minutes by semi-rapid train to Otaru Station from New Chitose Airport (every 15 minutes)
- Change trains at Otaru Station
- Approximately 70 minutes by local train to Kutchan Station from Otaru Station (every one hour)
- Shuttle bus service available between Kutchan Station and the convention site
- It takes about 3 hours and 20 minutes between New Chitose Airport and the convention site.
Reservation is required for shuttle bus service.
Reservation: +81-136-441111 (overseas), 0136-44-1111 (Japan)
Air flight information
The website provides up-to-date flight information.
The website is constantly revised to reflect the latest flight information for ICCN 2011 (to be held in June that year).
Transportation services operate as usual between New Chitose Airport and Hilton Niseko Village.
However, participants are kindly advised to check domestic flight information before coming to Japan.
Latest Travel Information around Tokyo area (PDF)